Launched in 2021, Snatch Casino complies with the rules and regulations of the jurisdiction of Curacao. The managing company of the reviewed platform is Altacore NV, the same business that also launched BurningBet Casino. This sister site of Snatch has a great reputation online, as well as services of premium quality.
Minimum Snatch Casino deposits start from 20 Euros. Alternatively, the platform accepts Australian, Canadian, and New Zealand dollars, Polish zloty, Norwegian krone, Russian rubles, and Brazilian real. Plus, there are many cryptocurrencies to choose from. The list includes Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Doge, and Tether. In order to withdraw wins, you need to have at least 20 Euros in wins in your account. Maximum cashouts are capped at 400 EUR per day and 10,000 EUR per month. This is not much, which allows us to think that Snatch targets low rollers.
To write this section, we usually check with the gambling forums and see what registered players say about the reviewed platform. However, Snatch Casino was still relatively new when we were reviewing it. So, there was not much feedback online. At the same time its sister site, BurningBet, continues to receive positive responses from registered members. This allows us to think that the managing company took all the tested and approved services and transferred them to Snatch. We will continue monitoring the forums to see if our assumption was correct and will update the section if something important pops up.
Snatch Casino €6000 Welcome Bonus and 325 Free Spins
Snatch Casino is full of surprises – and their massive casino bonus is just one of those treats. After you have registered your account, there are four thrilling bonuses that you can claim. The total value of these offers is a massive $6,000! And to make things even better, the bonus also comes with 325 free spins.
The minimum deposit in order to snatch these offers is $30. But obviously the maximum bonuses are way higher than this! Let’s take a closer look:
- 1st deposit: claim a 100% match-up bonus up to $1,500 and 100 free spins to the Snatch Casino Dog House slot.
- 2nd deposit: get a another 100% deposit bonus up to $1,500 and 75 spins to Release the Kraken.
- 3rd deposit: enjoy a 50% bonus up to $1,500 and 50 free spins to Buffalo King Megaways.
- 4th deposit: grab a 100% bonus up to $1,500 and 100 FS to Big Bass Bonanza.
The Snatch Casino bonus comes with a wagering requirement of 35x before a withdrawal can be requested. Be advised that the free spins are given in batches of 25 per day. So make sure you remember to claim your spins on consecutive days.
In addition to these standard bonuses, Snatch Casino has plenty of weekly offers you can enjoy. We absolutely love this because there are loads of casinos that just forget their players once they’ve opened an account and used the initial bonus. But not this one! Once you’ve settled down, there are 20% cashback bonuses and weekly reload bonuses to keep you busy.
Terms and conditions:
- 1. The Snatch Casino bonus is available to all registered users.
- 2. Minimum Snatch Casino deposit amount to receive a bonus €20.
- 3. Conditions for receiving a first deposit bonus:
- 3.1. You can get a bonus on your first deposit:
- Deposit from €20 – 200% bonus + 100 FS in slot Dog House (Pragmatic Play)
- 3.2. Maximum Snatch Casino first deposit bonus amount: €1000.
- 3.3. To be able to withdraw bonus funds, you need to wager 35 times the amount of the bonus and the deposit.
- 3.4. Free spins will be automatically credited to your account.
- 3.5. To be able to withdraw bonus funds received from FS, you need to wager the bonus amount 40 times.
- 4. Maximum bet limit during wagering: €5. This limitation applies to all Bonuses and promotions unless otherwise stated.
- 5. Withdrawal request cancels the ability to activate previously unused bonuses.
- 6. The Snatch Casino bonus is valid for 10 days after activation, after this time all bonus funds and their derivatives will be canceled.
- 7. Please note that not in all games the bet amount is fully taken into account when wagering the bonus.
- 8. Slots at Snatch Casino have different meanings for bonus wagering: Slots and Other Games – 100%, Texas Hold’em and other Table Games – 0%, Video Poker – 0%, Roulette and Blackjack – 0%, Baccarat and Craps – 0%.